Friday, November 14, 2008

Presents

Yesterday I spent all afternoon packing. Not for Christmas or birthday but for young people who are doing ornithological scientific work. Tomorrow they will show their results and each of them will receive a tea cup and a cotton bag. Well, the best ones won't go home with only that! I wanted it all to look nice, so I took some time to wrap it nicely. I got home so tired that I managed only to crouch on my couch and read that book till its end. "What was it about?", I asked myself at the last page. Perhaps I would take it differently if I was 20 but not now. I just didn't get it. What the book was actually about. Another one is waiting to be read this weekend, I can hardly wait.

I have to rush now - home sweet home is waiting for me. I wish a happy weekend to all of you!

No comments: