Friday, March 13, 2009

Teacups

It is so interesting to observe how my taste for things and colors changes over years.

My grandmom had the china pots and plates at home that are now owned by my parents. I didn't like them when I was young, they seemed so old fashioned. Over the years I started to like china tableware and from time to time I have a wish to own something like that for the special occasions like birthdays or just lunches with people I love.

On my walks through the city center I usually pass many different shops. Antique shops are among them and also shops in which I could spend all my money if I was like my mom. I took two photos of the teapots lately. I found the one with dots interesting but I wouldn't have them at home. Quite different is with the other two on the photo; it would be lovely to have a pair or two of those at home. To drink coffee or tea from them and having some cookies to go with that while chatting with friends. I guess sipping cocoa milk from those cups would be pleasant, too. :)

Happy weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Pina! Yes, I like the second set of cups and saucers best too. I would definitely sip my early morning tea from one of those!

Urška Sem said...

Uuuu, tele »ta' pičkaste šal'ce« (ups, pikčaste skodelice ;)) sem prejšnjo soboto tudi jaz zapazila. A sem jih tisti dan videla toliko, da se sploh več ne spomnim - je bilo na levem ali na desnem bregu Ljubljanice?

Pina said...

Jaz sem jih slikala v izložbi Kokoške na Igriški. Mogoče so pa popularne! ;)

Urška Sem said...

Saj res ;-)
V Kokoški sem pa bila :-0
Samo malo ušče sprehajala :-/