Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring in my garden

I took several photos yesterday in my garden but only a few of them are good. Spring is coming also into my garden, although it had been covered by snow for quite long. I spent the afternoon in a bed, but my throat is still aching today. I thought of doing some garden work but this is impossible because the soil is still too wet. I hope that the peas' seeds that I planted haven't rotted.I haven't decorated my home for Easter yet. I was reminded that the time has come to do so yesterday when I went to the shopping center and saw an easter exhibition there. Masterpieces. I won't be experimenting this year, my eggs will be colorful as every year until now. I love spring and I know that it will be a wonderful one. I hope yours will be great, too!

No comments: