Friday, May 15, 2009

Life

Another year has passed and again the pupils of the secondary schools gathered in the city center of Ljubljana to dance the quadrille. Again I had tears in my eyes when I watched them, and again I wished I was a part of all that. It was wonderful to see them all, full of life and joy and energy. That's what I long for. That's what I would need in my life right now. Life. Energy. Youth. Dance. There were more than 6000 of them, smiling, laughing, having fun. Dancing. Holding hands. They broke the world record again. This is my 400th post. I have nothing to give away to you, except all my love. I am in no mood for creating but I hope that you all understand me.

I will be counting the birds this weekend with a bunch of my colleagues. I am sure we will have a wonderful time. We might not be dancing, but who knows? Happy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great, as usual. Graduation for the University is this weekend as well. Jacob and I are going hiking this Sunday. Hopefully we will see 'somthing'. Hope all improves daily for you.
XO

Unknown said...

Great pictures, what a fantastic celebration!

Hope you have a nice weekend!

Emily said...

And young people always seem so full of promise too, don't they? Everything seems to lie before them and everything seems possible. The really amazing thing, I think, is rediscovering that feeling of possibility after you've taken a few of life's knocks. That's what I'm trying to do right now. Thank you for an always wonderful blog, Pina. Love and hugs to you too :)