Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bread of happiness

Last week I received some dough to start making a bread of happiness. Supposedly this bread comes from Vatican. It is more a kind of a sponge than bread, but it is very tasty. If you like it sweet. I didn't exactly follow the rules, because I baked it on Monday instead on Saturday. It tasted good anyway. I also gave only one third away, because everyone was on a vacation or too far away. Right, at least I gave away some of it, which is in my opinion important. I am not sure if this will really fulfill one of my wishes, but I hope it will at least bring some peace into my heart and soul. I will tell you what else I did for this in one of my next posts. I am a weird person, I tell you. :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

The bread looks wonderful!