Monday, December 14, 2009

Tired

As the end of this year is approaching, I feel more and more tired. Of life. Days are full of events and there's no time to relax. I feel that I need a break from all this. I need a break from this year. I have never felt so exhausted, and none of the years was so painful for my heart and soul as the one which will soon be over. For good. I am looking forward to 2010, though I am aware that things will not always go smoothly in my life.

I spent a nice weekend, but days were stressful as never before. I baked cookies on Thursday and they were a hit on Friday when there was a gathering of our members. It is nice to make people happy and share the recipes. I have no photos to show you; tired as I am, I hardly take photos of anything. Now I know - when I don't take photos, then I need a vacation. But there are still some days I have to spend at work...

I have to admit that tears were running down my cheeks on Saturday when I was watching a short movie about our mountains and birds that live there. I miss summer. But let me rejoice over the snow that is falling on our land right now. It is time to find the sledges, time to dance among the snowflakes falling from the sky. I love walking in the snow at night, under the city lights. It is so peaceful then. It is interesting that it doesn't feel like holiday time at all.

2 comments:

Feronia said...

All you can do, Pina, is look to 2010 as a *new* year, full of opportunity. That is what I am trying to do :)

Pina said...

I am sure, Emily, that the next year will be better for both of us. :) At least at some point. It just can't go on like this forever...