Tuesday, February 23, 2010

These days

I know, I've been quiet for several days now here on my blog, but living my life has become so quick that I hardly have time to relax and breathe. I will have so much work to do in the next few weeks that I will probably write only a few posts until the end of March.

I have received another lovely gift yesterday in a post. A love fairy, the one I really need at this moment in my life. I hope she really brings me lots of love, or I might just move one day to another part of the world and start over again. Well, and that's not all. There was a green felt cat beside it. Love them both. At the moment I have no energy to create something like this, all is used for living my life day by day.

I was in IKEA on Friday, just to buy my mom a rocking chair. She loves it! Over a weekend I was making those:And meeting lots of new people, talking, advising, also having some fun. I admit that I wish that life would become easier. Soon. I am really looking forward to spring. And to happiness.

Karma for today: Feel satisfied with the rightness of the world.

4 comments:

paperseed said...

The package you sent arrived this weekend - thank you so much. I loved the way you enclosed the stamp in the origami fold. You are so creative. :-)

What little birds do you have in your area that will use those bird houses? Must be something small. Wrens or chickadees? Or maybe bluebirds? I'm curious.

Urška Sem said...

Moja Rozin'ca klik pošilja sestrske pozdrave tvoji Šarlot'ki klik :-)
No, saj v duhu sta itaq za vedno povezani, dobri Angel je bil spet na delu...

Meni je »vse tole« (kar se nam dogaja in v kar rastemo) noro qjut, na momente pa tudi malo srhljivo...
Ne morem se načuditi, kako je MH izpilila svoje ročne spretnosti, postaja dih jemajoče!!!
Če si bila pred kakšnim letom le ti, ljuba Pina, kulinarično ustvarjalna, si zdaj vse tri po najboljših močeh prizadevamo - beri: kolikor čas dopušča...
Super sta, rada vaju imam, zelo!

Pina said...

Emily, I am glad that the post safely arrived to you. :)

The birdhouses were made for blue tits (with smaller holes), great tits and sparrows. They would be also good for chickadees, if someone has them near the house.

Piščanček, kaj pa prinaša tebi tvoja Rozinca?
Hm, jaz bolj malo ustvarjam zadnje čase. Ja, eno revijo, ki bo mogoče res kdaj izšla...

Urška Sem said...

Rozinca prinaša POGUUUUUUUUUUUUM!

Trdno je prepričana, da se v vsakem od nas skriva junak :-)
Obljublja, da bo pomagala premagati vse skrbi in vlivala vedno nove moči. Moja-moja, Rozi :-)