Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blue

The other day I took a walk through the city park, and noticed an exhibition showing the details of buildings built at the beginning of the 20th century. Beautiful. Let me share with you just a few photos of a building, called Bee House, in Radovljica. What I was attracted to is the color. Blue. My favorite this year.

I've been really busy lately at work. Today I accomplished another task, and I am quite happy with the result. Now I have to start working only on the magazine, otherwise it will not be published on time. I am slowly learning the lessons of life.

Karma of today: Doubt if you must, but persist.

4 comments:

Feronia said...

I am slowly learning those too, Pina! Tell us more about the Bee House - it looks very interesting.

Pina said...

I will try to find some information on the Bee house. I have seen it for the first time on those photos.

paperseed said...

Those are beautiful designs. Blue is my favorite color, too.

Pina said...

And they are 100 years old! :)