Monday, July 11, 2011

Down the Mura river

It felt like a short holiday, being four days away from home. I spent three of them in a boat on the Mura river. More than 130 km of rowing, 31 hours on the water. Amazing! From Austria down to Croatia through Hungary led our path on the water. Swimming, laughing, being just silent... these were my days in a company of colleagues and friends. So, we started our trip in Austria: Closed, so we had to move on to get our cup of coffee. Invasive plants, though very beautiful: The most popular water mill in Slovenia: 61 more kilometers to go until we reach river Drava: Another team joined us on Saturday: Hungarians catching fish: I wish there were more days like these. Oh, sweet summer, I love you!

4 comments:

Mojca said...

Super. Si pa fit :)

Pina said...

Ni bilo treba veliko veslati, je šlo kar samo... Mura je hitra reka.

Feronia said...

Looks beautiful, Pina! What's the name of that plant?

Pina said...

Emily, I don't know the name of that plant but it is invasive (not native) as I was told.