Friday, January 11, 2008

Different thoughts in one post

When enough is enough.
If I can't get it here, I go and look for it somewhere else. Although I am too late sometimes.
I drove up the nearest hill to see the sun and the blue sky. Because you know what we have here when we look outside. Do I need to say it? ... You can see it yourself, on the photo below. I was too late to enjoy in the sunshine but I caught a glimpse of golden mountains. What you see in a distance is Triglav, with 2864 m the highest mountain in Slovenia. And in front you can see what we have here.
Anniversary.
It's been four years today since I am with my partner. I won't write a lot about our relationship but sometimes I think I deserve better. Don't get me wrong, he loves me very much and I love him very much. But I had a much better man before and I know that there is still someone like that out there. Who I would be happier with. Perhaps I don't deserve it anymore. My colleague keeps saying that we have what we deserve. Maybe I should just get used to it and stop kicking...
Ig Nobel Prize.
Research that makes people LAUGH and then THINK. Look at this Improbable Research web site. I had to laugh. And really, later also think. Perhaps you have any good ideas? Will you be one on the list in 2009?

No comments: