Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Award

I almost forgot to tell you: I was awarded with "You make my day " blog award by Eva! Usually I never win anything, I have to work hard for everything I have and you know, such little things really make you smile and make your day. I will pass the award to 7 bloggers. If we can give the award back to a person we received it from, then on my list is Eva too. So, here they go, 7 blogs that make my day (besides Eva's, of course):
There are a lot more than 7 out there who deserve this award. But let me stick to this lucky number. Like in fairy tales that I like so much.

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Thank you so much, Pina! I'm honored. I will certainly be passing this on as well. I can't wait to check out your blog.

marta said...

what a dear. thank you. this made my day!

paperseed said...

Pina! How very nice of you! Thanks so much, and I'm happy to have found your blog, too.

Victoria said...

You're such a sweetheart, just having you read is reward enough, but to tell others that you enjoy it is doubly nice. You made my day letting me know that I make yours!