Friday, March 28, 2008

Who would you like to meet?

One more question to all of you reading my blog. If you had a chance to meet a celebrity, a politician, a famous person,... who would it be? Who would you like to have a cup of coffee or tea with?

I will reveal my choice on Monday. But I know that if I could travel back in time I would like to meet lots of people. Two in particular. One is famous and one is not. One is a man and one is a woman. One is Chief Crazy Horse and one is my grand grandmother Marija. Would you like to meet some of the people who don't live anymore, too?

3 comments:

Victoria said...

A question journalists often ask is what three famous people would you like at your dinner party. When reading your answer, and considering mine, I realise (not for the first time) that I'm not particularly high brow.

I love cooking and I love a good laugh and am definitely not afraid of bad language. I think the Scottish chef Gordon Ramsay would be a fantastic dinner guest. I also think the actor Clint Eastwood is so very charming, although he seems very quiet, shy perhaps I'd like to meet him. The third, of course, how could I overlook it, YOU!

Unknown said...

That is such a great question to ponder. There are so many people that I would have a hard time just choosing one. Princess Diana was always someone that I admired and would have loved to have met. George W. Bush and first lady, Laura Bush, would also be great to meet. I know many people disapprove of our president, George Bush, but, I think he is such a strong, courageous leader. I truly feel like he is one of our greatest presidents. Very good question. I may post the same question on my blog, if you don't mind. It will be fun to see everyone's answers.

paperseed said...

It's weird, but no one comes to mind right away. At the risk of sounding completely shallow, one person who eventually came to mind was Angelina Jolie. I know, I know. Judge me if you will. Hmm, and maybe two of my favorite authors from when I was a kid - LM Montgomery and Laura Ingalls Wilder.