Thursday, August 21, 2008

Goodness

I wish there were more days like yesterday. Days, when no matter what you do, everything turns out well. Good things come to you on such days and nice people surround you.

I like receiving mail, especially snail mail. I am always so excited when something nice and new finds its way to me. I found this goodness in my mailbox yesterday. Thanks, Leslie. Whoohoo. :)
I love it red this season. It is amazing that I liked violet last year and now I can see violet clothes in the shops. It is always like that. I won't be surprised if I see red clothes in the shops next summer.

I promised myself not to spend so much these days but when I saw new issue of Wohn Idee in the shop last evening, I just put it into my shopping cart. I used to buy this magazine when I was living in block of flats for some years. It was a cozy apartment and I have always thought I would make it as nice as these rooms in the magazine look like. I'd moved out before I had a chance to make it a perfect place in my little world. I guess that I bought the last issue of Wohn Idee about 7 years ago. Such a loooong time ago! I hope that one day rooms in my little house will look as nice as those on the photos in this magazine. Do you recognize the fabric on the left lower photo? :)

3 comments:

floortje said...

What a suprise that I've been tagged by you. Blog world is quite new for me, it's always fun to find new blogs. I like your blog! If I find the time I will make a tag tonight.

Anonymous said...

oh, i am glad your goodness arrived. enjoy all of it!

paperseed said...

First of all, I love that new blog header you're using. I usually read through bloglines so I don't often see headers.

Secondly, that magazine is great! I'd love for my house to look like that, too.

And last, thanks for your kind words about the baby. I really appreciate them.