Friday, September 26, 2008

Advertising

While browsing through some magazines yesterday in the afternoon I came across the fashion ads. I actually wanted to take photos of three of them and ask you which one you liked the most but the light was very bad, and eventually I didn't do that.

Anyway, I really liked the ads by Mura, Slovenian clothes manufacturer. Their clothes are quite expensive (at least for me) and fancy too. I don't wear clothes like those but I wouldn't mind wearing them once just for fun. To be like women from the advertisements. I like Mura's ads because they look like from another century. And yes, I like that guy too! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The clothes were beautiful!

Carol

Unknown said...

Such beautiful outfits. I love fashion magazines. It's true that I'm not very fashionable when it comes to my own attire, but, I love looking at all the trendy outfits in the fashion magazines and pretending....

paperseed said...

Yep, that guy is certainly a hottie!