Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A bookworm

Library is one of my favorite places where, like in the mountains, I forget about everyday life. I always take time for browsing through the books. It is still dark outside when I wake up at 5:45 in the morning and it gets dark already at 8 p.m., so time of a year has come when I read a lot of books. Hopefully I will read less this fall and winter because my to-do list is quite long. I have already made one tick on it and I wonder how far will I get with my Italian lessons this time. Perhaps I will at least open the box? :)

2 comments:

paperseed said...

Wow, you wake up early!

Yeah, I love the library, too. One of my very favorite human inventions.

Unknown said...

I love the library! I have such wonderful memories from when I was a child, of going to the library with my mother. I would always leave with an armful of books.

Yes, you do wake up early. I am not a morning person at all, but, prefer to stay up very late.