Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Calendar

I know, most calendars have already been designed and printed. But not mine. I started to make one at the beginning of this year and found it half done among my files last week. Photos are nice but the layout will have to be changed a bit. I like big numbers on calendars because mainly I use them when planning future events. At the same time pictures have to be nice too. I used photos of plants again but not only Alpine flowers. Calendar will be finished once in December when I will add the final photo of that month.
Sometimes I wonder with how many different, and sometimes so useless things I fill my days. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prečudovit blog! Sporoči, če boš imela več kot eno kopijo koledarja. Ne maram koledarjev. Tvojega bi imela.

Victoria said...

Not useless at all. I love calendars with big boxes for dates to write things in. I like Soulemama's calendar for next year, but with the AUD vs USD as it is, I can't justify the cost. Perhaps the one you produce will be more cost effective?!

Pina said...

Ok, sporočim.

Victoria, I will do my best, although it will not be as beautiful as Soulemama's, I am sure.