Monday, November 10, 2008

Where did it go?

Two days passed too quickly again. I had full list of things that I wanted to accomplish and eventually ticked a couple of them.

I visited Furniture Fair on Saturday but I haven't seen anything there that I would have admired. Everything had been seen before. Here are a few photos of the things I liked. Colors or only shapes and patterns...
Yesterday Ž mentioned that I needed a stove in my living room. After so much work and still not finished house, I got angry at first but later I actually liked the idea. I am just so afraid of all that noise and dust that follows if you build in something like a stove in a room. I suggested that I go on a holiday while this would be done. Well, at this moment this is just an idea. There is so much we have to do before that.
I baked again. Curd pastry filled with grated apples and raisins soaked in rum. Bread in shape of a little star. I will try some other varieties of the latter (fruit version or spiced bread) because this would be a lovely Christmas present for our neighbors. Ideas. It feels so good when they fill my head from time to time...

I finally finished the kusudama ball. Well, I made two halves and today I will put them together. It took me about five hours to make all those flowers. I also tried to make some Christmas decoration, the green ball came out quite nice. You can make one yourself, if you like it too. I am still thinking what kind of Christmas cards should I make this year. I wish to start early this time, I always make everything in the last moment, although I promise myself to do it early...

1 comment:

paperseed said...

I do that too - say I'll start earlier this year making gifts and then suddenly am in a rush to get everything done on time. Actually, last year I did pretty well, then felt a little bereft when I was finally finished. :-)