Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ornament

It looked good, so I had to try to make one. Paper ornament. Origami wreath. It is done in no time, so if you like it, I encourage you to make some. After I finished it, I looked at it but I couldn't really imagine it hanging on my Christmas tree. I am sure it would look good on a tree like Leslie's, she also chose nice paper for hers. Maybe next year, then. I was thinking of sending some instead of Christmas cards but I am still pondering over this possibility. I used plain color paper for this project. It folded nicely and when finished, the ornament kept its shape.
I also received a note, telling me that a letter has been waiting for me at the post office; the letter, coming all the way from Mexico. I will tell you more about this when I open an envelope. I can hardly wait!

No comments: