Monday, May 4, 2009

I am back!

With no happy news but with lots of memories, and lots of kilometers behind me. On foot, not on my bike. It is time to think happy thoughts because nice events have to come into my life at last. I will be patient because I will have to be.

Changing yourself is not easy but with some effort it is possible. Don't wait until tomorrow because you might shed more tears later. If life gives you hints that something is not right, then don't ignore them because it might be hundred times harder later.

Today I have learned that it is easy to put off the problems leaving a relationship but you will never learn how to solve them if you do this all your life. Keep fingers crossed that I succeed! It is not easy but I hope I will make it one day. Soon.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Welcome back Pina! Emotionally, it sounds like we are on a similar road. I am trying to make some big changes in my life too and I too am just trying to be patient to see what will happen. Thinking of you :)

Unknown said...

Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back! What are the leaves that are hanging upside down in the picture?

Victoria said...

I'm not sure what it is that is so challenging you right now, and I don't feel it my place to ask, but I do read and I do think of you and send warm thoughts your way.

Pina said...

Thank you all for thinking about me, for your warm thoughts and best wishes. I think of you all when it is hard and these thoughts so often bring smile on my face again. :)

The leaves that are hanging upside down indicate the house which offers their products at lower price. They offer meals as well, but mostly they sell the wine that they produced the last autumn. Such farms are called "osmica" on certain days in a year, which in translation would mean "eight". If I understood correctly, the farmers can sell their products eight days in a year without paying any tax.

Eva said...

I'm sure you will solve your problems when the time is right.
That is something I have learned - you can't solve the problem, when you want, you have to be ready for it and then it happens, naturally...

Patience and courage, my dear friend!

Pina said...

Thank you, Eva. Such nice words that I will try to keep in my mind. Salvation will come in time, I know, but it is so hard. :(