Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2003 = 2009?

It is so weird because 2009 is almost a twin year of 2003 for me. Events keep happening that happened also then. April was a disaster, I hardly survived the spring months. I lost lots of weight then as well, and that year I went to the Simply Red concert. I was very disappointed, that's why I won't be there this year. This evening.
I am not a big fan of music, I could easily cope without it for quite some time. Though I do sing every day to myself. My favorite music is still that one from the soundtrack of the Dances with Wolves movie. Well, also the movie is one of my favorite ones, I am sure that you've guessed that by yourselves already.

So, I do wonder if this year will have any more surprising similarities with 2003 for me. I split up with B then. I started a new job. I met Ž. It is just that I spent more time on my mountain bike that year than I do now. Though, I didn't know then that it was so beautiful in the mountains... ;)

It is a national holiday tomorrow and I will take Friday off from work, so I will be back behind the screen on Monday. Hopefully with more happy news. Thank you all for thinking of me and for all good wishes.

Be well.

3 comments:

Feronia said...

I am not surprised you were disappointed by a Simply Red concert, Pina! I too feel like my life is going around in circles to a certain extent at the moment, that I am having feelings and experiences that I have already had years ago...am I meant to be learning from them? I just don't know. Enjoy your weekend :)

Pina said...

I guess you are right, Emily, we have to learn something from the past events, so that our lives will be happy in the future. I am just afraid that sometimes we have to start from the beginning again.

Emily said...

I know what you're saying, Pina - sometime I have the same feeling.