Thursday, June 11, 2009

Next door

That's where the guys sit every morning, having a cup of coffee. That's where the gals sit only now and then, having a hot chocolate.
I know, I don't have much to say lately, and the truth is, that I don't read other people's blogs like I used to. Lacking the life energy, I call it. I haven't been in a library for three months now and I read only one book during that period of time. My life has stopped in a way. Well, not quite; I have lots to tell about the nature, but not about the life I used to live. There are ups and downs, every day. I don't like staying at home and I don't like being alone. Not now. I am too restless. Anguish has occuppied my soul in the past few weeks. Waiting for the situation to unfold completely. Hopefully soon, hopefully by the begining of autumn at latest. This is the most difficult year in my whole life. Keep fingers crossed for me. Please.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have fingers crossed.
( - :

Feronia said...

Fingers crossed and in my thoughts.
Hugs :)

Victoria said...

Crossed down here in the southern hemisphere...