Monday, August 24, 2009

Free falling

I wanted to write a post yesterday, but I had to rush to our reserve because children were having an excursion there.

Actually I wanted to write this time that skydiving is great fun. We had to wait long hours to board on a plane, but the feeling when I was finally falling free from the sky was incredible. Unfortunately we didn't go higher, so the jump passed really quickly. Too quickly. When a parachute opened, I could enjoy the view. It wasn't scary at all, not even one moment of the jump. I wouldn't mind doing it again, if only it wasn't that expensive.

And I was flying again by plane, seeing the lakes, landscape and my bellowed mountains from above. It is a shame that it is such a terrible year, as I can't enjoy my treks in the mountains like I could. I hope for the best though, wishing that the next year will be a peaceful one for my heart and soul. I wish to find balance in life again, and people with whom I will be able to share it, feeling safe at the same time. Each and every moment of my life...

3 comments:

Victoria said...

WOWWWWW!! How exciting - very impressed at how brave you are!

Pina said...

:) It was so great to fly free, really. Maybe I was a bird in my previous life! ;)

paperseed said...

Good for you! I haven't tried it, but I hear it is great fun. Worth the price, I bet, at least once!