Friday, August 21, 2009

Go with the flow

This influence can signify sudden events in your personal and emotional life and sudden changes in your home. You may be upset by these changes, but you should recognize that this influence can free you from characteristics that you don't need.

~Robert Hand, Planets in transit; transit valid for me from 24 August to 16 October 2009~

I went through such transit this spring and it was very stressful. I am aware now that I cannot change anything, it is better to go with the flow. I keep hearing things that I would rather never hear, but still, I hope that everything will be alright and well. I know that it will be one day. In a year for sure, though it is still a long way to go, and there are many leafless and gray months in between...

I took a photo above yesterday in the afternoon when I rode to the natural reserve where Ž was working. Today I will be a helping hand there, doing my voluntary work...

Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

Feronia said...

I found a lovely book at my local thrift store today, Pina: Every Day a New Beginning by Stephanie Dowrick. A quote from it: "Slow down and see what you have". Enjoy your weekend :)

Pina said...

Thanks, Emily, this is a great quote. I guess that I've slowed down a bit during the summer, so maybe what is yet to come won't be so difficult to bear once it hits me. At least I hope so. It seems like I've been preparing myself for the worst.

Feronia said...

I'll be thinking of you during your difficult times, Pina :)