Thursday, August 20, 2009

I won!

During this period some things will come to an end or an old order of life will cease. This influence means that factors are now being incorporated into the structure of your life that will later bring about evolution and growth.

~Robert Hand, Planets in transit; transit valid for me from 24 August to 9 September 2009~

Not that I am a firm believer into what is written in the stars, but sometimes I get a reminder that it might be true what the books say about the transits of the planets in my natal chart. Life seemed to be peaceful this August until yesterday evening. My life is going to be changed once again. Although the stars clearly show that September will be one of the most turbulent months in my life, I didn't want to believe it - until yesterday. Now I know that inevitable will happen, no matter how I hoped it wouldn't. I can make plans, but others have plans, too. Let me wait until it happens, whatever happens. This time I won't be kicking like I was this spring because I have no energy left for that.

I spent the afternoon playing mini golf with a friend. In Bled. That crowded place where I often stop when I am returning home from the mountains. That place which is not only famous for a cream cake, but also for an island with a church on it. I drove through the villages with hidden treasures. I like those old houses and all the flowers on the windows. Sometimes I am lucky enough to spot a huge night butterfly on the shade of the window. Oh, yes, and I won the mini golf game! :)

So... I do hope for the best but at the same time I am saying: let it happen!

5 comments:

Feronia said...

Taking things as they come - a good philosophy, Pina :)

Pina said...

Good, but it is sometimes so hard to live like that. I hope I make it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos and loved the moth on the shutter. ( - :

Feronia said...

It is very hard to live like that -I am trying to do it too.

Pina said...

The moth is called Jamamai (Antheraea yamamai) and it was brought to this area due to the silk production. It is really huge, and has at least 20cm across the wings.