Monday, September 28, 2009

Ljubljana in autumn

There is a rhythm pumping through every vein of the universe. Call it Devine Spirit, call it God, call it the creative power of nature. The rhythm is taken up by the sun, the grass, the children at play. Eternal heartbeat.

~Shea Darian, Seven Times the Sun~

I took a walk through Ljubljana on Saturday, waiting for the painters to do their job in my home.

Now my walls are as white as they can be, shining and calling for some colors. Let's hope that my plans do come true soon, at least by the end of this year. But first we have to decide what we are going to do with the kitchen...


3 comments:

Feronia said...

Lovely photos!

Pia K said...

what a splendid walk, wonderful architecture and that autumn veggie photo is mouthwatering.

paperseed said...

Gorgeous! I want to visit there someday!