Friday, October 30, 2009

Colors in my home

Moving furniture around, Ž hit his nose against a pendant light and broke it. Not his nose (he bled, but hasn't broken anything), but the light. In a way I was glad about it because I was thinking of replacing it with another one. The other day I saw a beautiful pendant light in a magazine, so I browsed the Internet yesterday to see what the price was. I was shocked! I thought that such light would cost about 100€, but it costs nearly 1500$! I wonder if there is someone who would make such light for a normal price... I just love it (it is called Muse) and it would look wonderful above my dinning table - hopefully we will get a new one by the end of this year - I can hardly wait, because it will be the first time I will have my own, and not borrowed (by my parents) dinning table!
So, by the time when such pendant light finds its way to my home, I will enjoy using polka dot things I received from my dear friend the other day. I love them, they brought colors into my kitchen!

Have a lovely weekend, and enjoy the colors of autumn!

8 comments:

Vanja said...

How about Midsummer lamp? It's not colourful, but it's very nice.

Pina said...

O ja, to sem gledala že prej, mi je pa bolj všeč oblika od Muse. Mogoče bi pa lahko Midsummer lamp raztegnila v obliko Muse? ;)

Kačja pastirica said...

Joj, kako čudovit, živahen pikast set. Obožujem pike :-)

Vanja said...

En hint: oblikovalka Lidija Miklavčič je pred časom oblikovala luči iz prozornega pvc-ja. Poveži se z njo, morda ti naredi kaj podobnega po naročilu, za precej manjšo ceno kot je original.

Pina said...

Kameleonka, ti si pa danes moja dobra vila! :)

Pina said...

Kačja pastirica, pike so menda odtod: http://www.spiegelburg.de/ (Spiegelburg Garden).

Vanja said...

Me veseli! :)

Feronia said...

Ikea always seem to have nice lamps, Pina. I admire them when I'm there and wish I could justify buying one!