Monday, March 15, 2010

It was a party

Sometimes bird monitoring ends in a party... I have only two photos to show you from this weekend, taken where I was standing and waiting for an eagle owl (there was none this time). The weather was excellent, with clear blue sky... I have never been so long in a smoky place, and I have to admit that I love the ban of smoking in public areas. It was exhausting breathing smoky air. But it was a good party, anyway. Meeting old friends, having fun, live music by the locals. I was the oldest one staying over the night. Huh.

Although the sunshine and blue, blue sky were inviting me to go out yesterday in the afternoon, I had to take a nap for a couple of hours. The night before was just too exhausting. I hope there will be more like this.

Karma for today: Take time to be playful today.

1 comment:

Feronia said...

Good to have some fun, Pina :) Love the photo with the farmhouses in the background.