Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Farewell mountains

Probably it was the last time I was in the mountains this year. There were still some flowers in bloom and the weather was just perfect. Well, just before I reached the summit, my camera went dead. It happens, when I forget to fill up the batteries... Only two people were there beside me, but I met more than 100 people on my way up, all of them coming down from Triglav, the highest Slovenian mountain. I always wonder why people are rushing home on such a beautiful day...I have no photos from my kayak trip on Ljubljanica this Saturday, but I have to say that Zelenc has behaved well. :) I will just have to cut a few branches on the creek that is leading to Ljubljanica. I hope the weather will be fine in the next days, so I can repeat my wandering on the river.

2 comments:

Feronia said...

Lovely! Is that an edelweiss flower?

Pina said...

Yes, it is. :)