Friday, October 8, 2010

Stress

These days have been rather stressful, there's lots of work to do. Although I like October, it has never been a happy month for me. Well, except that year when I met B after many years again. :)

Today I flipped through the pages of that little Karma book, and I would love to share with you two thoughts that I wrote down this morning that reflect my life at this moment:

Karma 1 for today: Remain centered in a moment of stress.

Karma 2 for today: Dismantle piles of things.

I will do the latter next week when I will take some days off work. I just have to relax a bit and take it easy. Take a few new photos of the life around me. Maybe create something new for my home. Too many things go wrong at the moment and I have to go away for a day or two. Maybe visit my granddad, because he is obviously saying goodbye to this world. But one can never know! :)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Drži se in lep vikend tudi tebi!

Feronia said...

I need to dismantle things around me at the moment and spring clean...so much clutter!

I am sorry to hear about your Grandad.