Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Flock of birds

These are the felt birds I created in the last three days: Actually there's not much time to create, there are so many other things I have to do in between. Like cleaning the terrace before the temperatures drop below zero. Which will probably happen this Friday. Yesterday we swept the cobwebs off the surface of the house. We also met our new neighbors. This morning Ž and I went to the woods to gather some fir branches to cover the plants in the garden. I will clean the pots this afternoon and store them in the attic. So much to do, and not enough time to do it all.

Anyway, today is a good day. Not only because the sun is shining after many, many days again, but also because I have such feeling that I have already accomplished a lot of things this morning.

Karma for today: Consider the amount of time desire causes us to waste.

2 comments:

Feronia said...

Why do you cover the plants with fir branches?

Pina said...

To protect them from cold. It gets below -10 degrees C here very often which is for some plants deadly if they are not covered by leaves or branches.