Thursday, December 9, 2010

Snow, let it snow

We are in danger of being flooded again. Snow has been melting this past week as the temperatures are well above zero. And it keeps raining. The creek near my house is full of water. I miss sunshine and low temperatures. Here are some photos from my walk through the city center on Saturday: I felt rather lost, and I have no idea why. I was just wandering around the farmers' market, with only a couple of products in my bag when I returned back home. It was a strange day, indeed. And this is what I received on Sunday evening: Saint Nicholas thought of me. :)

I've neglected my camera a bit as I have to accomplish the last issue of the magazine by the mid December. And time does fly!

1 comment:

Feronia said...

That does indeed look cold - but beautiful!