Monday, January 31, 2011

Preparing for spring

No, I wasn't planting any seeds or something like that, I bought some arrows to have some fun in spring. I wonder if owning bow and arrows is legal in Slovenia, because believe me, these arrows can be fatal for a man... Weekend was nice. We didn't hear or see any jackals on Friday, I spent some nice time strolling through one of the cities in Slovenia, I also spent lots of money on wool, helped with some woodwork, met lots of friends and finally fell very tired into my bed at home.

Home, sweet home.

3 comments:

paperseed said...

Neat! They look quite well made. Chloe's cousin was learning to use a bow and arrow over Christmas, and he was really enjoying it.

Emily said...

What will you do with the arrows, Pina? Are you an archer?

Pina said...

:) I also enjoy archery a lot! It is good for arm muscles. ;)

In spring I will place a target somewhere near my home and wipe the dust off my bow... and then... let's the fun begin!