Monday, December 19, 2011

Cookies

I haven't met for a long time a person as grateful as my mom was on Saturday evening when five sorts of cookies were finally stored in boxes. It was a pleasant afternoon spent making different sorts of pastries on a wooden board. In the evening we started to bake cookies. Some were made quickly, some not. It just didn't go as quickly as I thought it would go. On average we spent about an hour for each sort. Then I tried another recipe yesterday but I am not quite happy with the result.

They look much better on a picture in my cookbook. There's more baking on a schedule in the next days and I am looking forward to this. And there will be some parties, too, where people will eat all these goods that will be baked.

P.s.: It is time of a bad light here and this can be clearly seen in the upper pictures.

3 comments:

Emily said...

They all look absolutely delicious!

Kačja pastirica said...

Peka piškotov se mi zdi vedno praznična, četudi nič ne praznujemo. Daje občutek toplote, domačnosti. Slastno sta naredili vse te sorte keksov. Tudi jaz že veselo pečem - a vsak dan po malo.

Pina said...

Hvala, Kačja pastirica. Mislim, da je ponavadi "po malem" kar pravšnja izbira.