Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Demeter

Biodynamic gardening has been part of my life for about 15 years. Not that I follow all those rules; it is too time consuming for someone with so many interests as I have. B and I were buying lots of Demeter food but today, as prices are getting higher every month and my wage has been almost the same for about eight years, I can't afford to buy such food on a daily basis. I wish I could but I can't. One reason more to grow vegetables in my own garden.

Some days ago I coincidentally walked into a market with ecological food. Of course I spent lots of time and lots of money there. This Demeter yogurt in a picture is rather sour but it is delicious with some maple syrup. I thought about our two blackcurrant bushes; we eat all fruit directly from the bushes.

So, I will indulge myself in some shopping like that from time to time. It is good for a soul although devastating for a valet. :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sometimes a bit of indulgence shopping is good for you! And I love sour yoghurt. Yum!