Friday, December 9, 2011

Stars

Usually windows in my home were decorated with paper stars at this time of year. Not this year. Yesterday I had enough time to sit down and fold paper again. Funny, but each year I make new stars although I always keep the old ones stored in a drawer. There are many instructions for many different stars in my book but I can't get tired of the same design every year. It is my favorite, a bit rounded and almost always in two different colors.

It takes time to make a star like this, just like making lace. Unfortunately I can't show you what kind of lace I made yesterday. At least not before Christmas.

So, if you want to make your star, here are the instructions: part 1 and part 2. I still have two more to make. I can hardly wait! :)

P.s.: Talking about stars ... these days we can see both planets, Jupiter and Venus on the evening sky.

No comments: