Tuesday, February 28, 2012

By train

I admire graffiti. They are a piece of art. Not long ago I saw a public notice that graffiti are welcome on some walls in Ljubljana. Those walls were to my surprise specifically listed. I think that those who draw graffiti prefer trains to walls because more people can see them. These are from my latest visit of Ljubljana's railway station:

Oh yes, I was away again this weekend. Journey by train is pleasant for me as long as I am alone in the compartment. This time I was.I would still prefer to travel by car but petrol has become so expensive in Slovenia that I can hardly afford any longer trips at all. If things in my country will go on like this one will be able to see only big cars in the streets because only rich people will be able to afford to buy petrol. Where is this greediness leading us to?

No comments: