Friday, May 25, 2012

Among the fields and rolling hills


It is easy to find a treasure with the GPS device in hands. Last weekend was in a way strenuous but at the same time pleasant. It feels good when sun shines and temperatures rise above 20. I couldn't stop admiring the cornflowers in the fields on my paths. This is a rare sight in our countryside these days when fields are sprayed with all sorts of pesticides and insecticides. Bees keep dying due to that but some farmers just don't care.

I am glad that I will stay at home this weekend. It will be mine, just mine. There's lots of weeding and cleaning to be done. I will spend the nights counting birds but the mornings in bed will be lots sweeter because of that. It is so in my life in spring. So, let's have some fun again!


No comments: