Monday, August 21, 2017

Summer reading

At a certain age all the questions a person asks him or herself are really just about one thing: how should you live your life? ~ Fredrik Backman
I've read a couple of books this summer which I could easily put on "my favorites" list. One of them was Britt-Marie was here by Fredrik Backman and the other one was Leading the cheers by Justin Cartwright. Both of them are in a way connected with what I feel right now, with how I live at the moment. They made me think of what I should really do with my life. Because things have to change, no matter how good my life looks from someone else's perspective.
A human being, any human being at all, has so perishingly few chances to stay right there, to let go of time and fall into the moment. And to love someone without measure. Explode with passion. ~ Fredrik Backman
Did you ever love anyone without measure? I was lucky enough that I did.

No comments: