Friday, March 21, 2008

Celebrations

It seems to me that this week is a week of celebrations. On Wednesday we celebrated the end of one of the projects at work. Having hot chocolate to celebrate. Mine was with whipped cream.
One of my colleagues at work will be leaving us the next week so she prepared a little feast / farewell party. Though, it was sunny weather yesterday and the guys were not in (I just wonder what would it be if there were no girls working here). Except one. Our boss. He joined us, sure. The food was good, and we chatted, chatted, like little chicken. I am sure it will be rain again... when girls talk too much...
So, it is Easter weekend and Monday, and I am looking forward to dye the eggs tomorrow. I bought the colors. I get those brown ones dyed with onions from my mom. No matter how everyone speaks that eggs represent the droplets of blood, I still think that they simply represent new life. It is spring, after all! Happy Easter.

2 comments:

paperseed said...

Sounds like you had a nice time.

I've never heard that "eggs represent the droplets of blood." I think they represent new life, too, literally and figuratively.

Victoria said...

Forgot to tell you last week - love your cheeky chicks. How is the big chick?