Tuesday, April 1, 2008

This merry day

April 1 is usually a day of changes in my life. Today's day seems to be a happy one. A merry one. Nobody has fooled me yet. I like happy and funny people, I like people who make me laugh. I like to laugh. Sometimes I find myself smiling when I shouldn't. Like when something sad happens. But this doesn't mean that I am not sad. I don't know why I do this.
Yesterday I received a mail in my mailbox, coming all the way from Norway. I like receiving snail mail, really. And an envelope had nice stamps on it. I like & collect nice stamps and if you ever receive snail mail from me you can be (almost) sure that you will receive some beautiful and colorful stamps, too. So, inside the envelope I found a nice clutch made by Linda. I was a happy winner of her giveaway. Thanks so much, Linda. I like the colors. Actually I like most of the things she makes, I like the fabric she uses, the patterns of the fabric. It is so nice to receive something that you don't know how it will look like and that eventually you really like it.

I have so many ideas what I will make for myself. One day. Sure the first thing I will make is a bag for my library books. I still use one made of plastic...

Happy fools day to all of you!

1 comment:

paperseed said...

What a GORGEOUS CLUTCH! I love the mix of fabrics and the cute little red button. Pina, you are one lucky girl! Linda is obviously very talented. (Those stamps are beautiful, too!)