Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Posts

I read a few posts in Slovenian I wrote almost a year ago. How different they sound and how much nicer when I use all sorts of words and phrases that I don't know in English. But actually I don't have any wish that someone I know here in Slovenia would read my blog. E.g. my parents, my friends, my colleagues. Because it is kind of my diary that I write almost every day. My thoughts, what I do. Strange, isn't it?Sometimes I think that it is no use writing all that down (almost nobody reads this and I write my diary anyway, although with no photos) but at the same time I love reading your blogs. They are wonderful and sometimes they make my day. I found so many inspirational things in your posts, you can't imagine how grateful I am for that!Recently I've been having problems with my Blogger. It doesn't want to make paragraphs. I have no idea why. Someone is playing with me. :) A nice game. I leave you today with a couple of photos of Ljubljana (there is a dragon in Ljubljana's coat of arms that's why you might often see it when you visit my birthplace). Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

I am fairly new to the blog world and spend far too much time on the computer randomly brousing through blog after blog...I just wanted you to know that although it seems like we are speaking to ourselves most of the time people like me do find others such as you and enjoy reading about other's lives. Thanks for sharing yours.