Thursday, October 23, 2008

Creations

My graphic design course is becoming a bit more interesting than at the very beginning. Yesterday we were talking about brightness, shadows and gray color. Usually I take time to think about certain object that I am going to create but yesterday it just fell together in no time. My creation of grays (in the early morning artificial light - I suppose I should rather scan it).Ž brought home some figs on Monday but they have certain taste of autumn bitterness in themselves. They rot quite quickly so I decided to change most of them into marmalade. It was quickly made. I just cooked the cleaned figs in a pot for few minutes. It wasn't as sweet as I expected, so I added some sugar and cooked the mixture a bit longer. It was done in no time! Just before going to sleep.Sometimes the best things are made without much thinking. Just go with the flow, they say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your coment formatting has changed. We have lost touch of late I didn't even know about your course. I'm sorry, I'll try harder.

Pina said...

I guess that everybody's comment formatting has changed. I preferred the old one...