Friday, December 5, 2008

More lights

The lecture yesterday was very interesting, it wasn't so much about the birds than about other living creatures. I have learned that I should sleep in full dark otherwise I have a good chance to get cancer. It is best to have no lights on between 2am and morning. Now it is really time to pull out that IKEA thick fabric and put it on a window in my bedroom. Probably once in the next few months all windows will get some kind of blinds. This is so when you don't build your own house but buy it half finished. I am learning through the years, slowly writing in my memory those things that should not be missing in the house.I am so glad that it is Friday already. In the evening we will have a small celebration with my closest family. It is Saint Nicholas day tomorrow and on the eve of that day we give small presents to each other. Mostly sweets. The big presents are given for Christmas, so I still have some time to do the shopping. Happy weekend!

No comments: