Friday, April 10, 2009

Freedom

We are all. Free. To do. Whatever. We want. To do.

~Richard Bach, Illusions~

Six years ago I said this set of words above over and over again to myself. They started to be a part of me when I hopped on my bicycle and rode around the paths that I never did before or after. I didn't take care and I did not care about the obstacles on the paths. All was well, I never fell and never had an accident of any kind. Whenever I was on my bike, I felt unlimited freedom and with this feeling the healing came, too.

It is time to go on a bike again. First I have to cure the cold, but then...! I can feel it already, that unstoppable feeling of freedom that is greater every day and with every muscle I gain. It is the best cure for the painful heart and soul I know.

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Easter to you too, Pina. I really hope things start to look better for you soon.
Hugs,
Emily :)

Jill said...

Ah, yes...I know what you're talking about :)