Monday, May 23, 2011

Do you feel the spirit?

They were dancing again, for the World Guinness Record. There were 8864 young people dancing in 57 cities across Europe on Friday noon. Beautiful, as always. In the afternoon there were other events happening in the city center. A science weekend! Wonderful as well, although I haven't planned to attend any of the events. Kids were enjoying watching the experiments, and I have to say that enjoyed myself, too. It was an easy way to learn the science. I hope that next year we will be able to see more of the experiments and I will for sure take my time to join the events and learn something new. Unfortunately, I saw some parents being bored and thinking just about the coffee in the first bar around the corner. If they knew how much knowledge is hidden behind such simple and sometimes funny experiments!

Karma for today: Do not try to understand and explain everything. :)

No comments: