Monday, May 9, 2011

Home, sweet home

It felt like I had lost a part of myself while being on holidays in the South. I had to go away this weekend, 200 kilometers from home, to find my soul again. It feels good to be whole once more. I met my friends, I spent time with children. They have so much to give and I admire their imagination. It is also interesting to notice how much they reflect their parents' relationship. A good relationship - happy children, bad relationship - sad children.
Interesting enough that I had played with oracle cards before I left home. I like those cards, the text is written so positively that it is almost impossible to feel bad after reading what each card has to tell you. I especially liked the one saying Give Yourself the Best. I think I did exactly that this past weekend. And while driving back home on train I realized once more that Slovenia is a beautiful country. Home, sweet home.

No comments: