Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day with the neighbors

Another year passed, and again I spent a pleasant afternoon and evening with my neighbors. This year I was playing games with a little girl who will be four soon. She was craving for love and affection, being ignored by her parents and siblings! Being the fourth child in a family where parents barely care for their kids isn't easy. So, we were catching frogs in the pond, I showed her the fireflies on the fields, she put a butterfly tattoo on my arm, and it seemed that she was happy with all that. Me too. It is beautiful around my home these days, in spite of the humid and wet weather. Creek nearby is full of yellow flowers and dragonflies, and wild bees are doing good work in my garden. I stop by as often as I can, it is so comforting to watch all that abundant life all around me. No doubt that the Universe is unfolding as it should.

Karma for today: Don't search after the horses you've lost; they will return in seven days.

No comments: