Monday, August 1, 2011

New books

I don't have enough bookshelves in my home, so I wonder why do I buy all these books at all? Because it is a temptation hard to resist. A few days ago these books found home at my place: I might make cheeses some day, and I might even have a hive of bees one day, too. Though I will rather ask my dad for help regarding the later as the book describes the American way of keeping bees (though Ashley English in her book mentions Carniolan honey bee which is native to Slovenia).

I take lots of photos of the orchids that's why I bought the book on these interesting flowers. And the one about Crazy Horse? I have almost all the books about him that are available at the moment. I don't think there's something new about his life published in this one but it might be interesting to read the writer's view on the killing of this exceptional man.

I bought these books at The Book Depository. They have free delivery worldwide on all their books, so that the final cost of purchased books for the buyers from Slovenia is in most cases lower than the one at the Amazon. Besides, the last time I bought books from the Amazon some of them were damaged.

Anyway, I will let you know if I make any cheeses or if dad brings me a hive of bees. :)

No comments: