- spending time among ripe grapes too, helping colleagues and Ž's family to harvest sweet sweet grape berries.
- meeting lots of people and hearing the local news. Gossip here and there. I know that they talk about me too when I am not around but I got used to it.
- a little bit sad because I know that grapes will turn into wine, and this wine will cause lots of sorrow and suffering for many families in my country. I live in a country of drunkards but I am lucky that nobody in my family ever liked to drink any kind of alcohol.
- picking chestnuts (just two handfuls), and had them for supper last night.
- taking a trip to a lake where I watched the birds. With autumn came the fog too.
- wishing that I could be in the mountains. But a promise is a promise.
I hope that you had a good start into your autumn (or spring) too.