Saturday, September 9, 2017

The recovery

My recovery is slow but life is getting back to its normal track. Of course my idea was that Ž will pamper me just a little bit, but how wrong I was about this! It is amazing how busy life is back at home. E-mails, phone calls, but to my surprise most people are not asking, how am I doing, but when will I be back working. Soon, is all I can tell. I wish I had so much work during spring and summer months and not now, when there are other plans on my schedule. Because while I was lying in the hospital, I received a call that will change my life quite a bit. But more about this next week.
Some rainy days will follow and I will try to make the most of them. Mostly trying to rest, and, of course, to walk, to excercise, because all these things will help my body to recover. And I will try to capture these last days of summer (oh, how much I miss the warmth!) through the lens of my camera. To remember how it was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pina,
You are back!

I hope you feel better soon.

Best wishes,
Across the ocean

Pina said...

Thanks! :)
Waving back at you across the ocean ...